Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » 8start Launcher » Need Help

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:07 am 

<font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="black"></font id="black"><b></b>
Hello again,
My query this time concerns the interface between 8start and XP's os. It seems that 8start performs flawlessly on my girlfriends computer, which runs XP Media Center Edition with a screen res of 1024x768. The rub comes when I try to run 8start on my system, which runs XP Pro - Corporate. That's right, you read that correctly. The problem comes when the system finds the drive, and I attempt to execute the app. I can read the contents of the drive and make changes; the 8start desktop shows up, but cannot be moved, expanded, or opened. I am running my monitor res at 1600x1200 because I spend a lot of time performing image editing. At my age, my eyes require a screen that will reproduce the image exactly how it was photographed, and because that is the default resolution of this particular monitor. I read somewhere in the 8start forum, a member made a request for the 8start app to run in a higher res environment. There was a link given in the reply, but an attempt to retrieve that updated app was denied. If you, or any member of the forum have a answer or a point of view on this matter, I would certainly like to read it. Thanks for the support and the app.

Board index » 8start Launcher » Need Help