Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » 8start Launcher » Suggestions

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:01 pm 

Actually, I found it annoying to create shortcuts with the "Button Organizer". The browse-function lacks any graphical overview, like in explorer. Therefore, I found it hard to navigate with it. When I at last found the right item, it didn't have the right icon and so on.
Perhaps I'm just too clumsy with computers and don't know enough about it. But that's just the point: If the great little 8start should spread the world, it has to be as simple to use as possible.
I would recommand people to use the "Button Organizer" only to create the categorys and groups and then use the "File Explorer" to drag-drop their shortcuts into and not frighten them by saying the explorer is "for advance users". -Or there have to be a "browse"-button like in many other applications.

PS: Of course, the best solution will be drag-drop directly into 8start. But I imagine, that's a lot more work...;)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:58 am 

mmmmmm interesante :):):)

Antes de Quake todo........ depues de Quake nada!!!

Board index » 8start Launcher » Suggestions