Although 8start Launcher have help you a lot for reduce the usage of start menu, you may need to access some seldom use shortcut that you do not want included in 8start Launcher. If you're like me you've probably installed lots of programs, if you go to try and find a program its actually becoming really hard because they're not alphabetized, new programs are stuck on the end, so forth and so on, well, this is a really quick, really easy tip to organize your start menu in Windows XP (this may also works in Win 98). Here are the steps:
- First click on the start button
- Move your mouse to "All Programs"
- Move your mouse to any of the folders there
- Right Click
- A box will open up, scroll to "Sort By Names" and click
- Like magic all the folders and programs will be alphabetized. This is one of those simple but useful things that will help you organize your computer, unless you really like searching around for programs